Dear all

The PDBe tilt-pair validation web-server is now available from: http://www.pdbe.org/tiltpair.  You can use this service to perform a tilt-pair analysis on your own data. Although it is not currently possible to deposit the tilt-pair analysis to EMDB, the experience we gain with this server will help us  develop the eventual deposition of tilt-pair validation data. Please feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]) with any feedback, ideas for improvements and questions you may have!

Many thanks and best wishes

Ardan Patwardhan
Project leader electron microscopy & PDBe production
Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
Tel: +44 1223 492649