same happened to me yesterday evening, but when I retried this morning, the update installed fine.
Did not change anything in between.

On 14 Jun 2014, at 11:21, Felix Frolow wrote:

CCP4BB list,
Today I tried to install update 018, however I have lost the ability to do it from the GUI. Menu for checking available installation have disappeared mysteriously.
Any clue not related to something I probably did between previous installation and this one will be welcomed. I do brute force reinstallation right now and hope it will work.

FF

Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  ++972-3640-8723