Apologies for cross posting.

We have an exciting opportunity at the University of Bradford for a fulltime Educational Developer (e-Assessment) in the Centre for Educational Development. As part of the University’s Learning and Teaching Enhancement Plan, we wish to appoint an experienced educational developer to assist with the development, deployment and support of e-assessment.

Salary:  £32,590 to £36,661 per annum
Post Type:  Full Time indefinite
Closing Date:  01 July 2014
Interviews: 15 July 2104

Further information and job description: http://jobs.bradford.ac.uk/ACW0201

Informal enquires may be made to the Centre for Educational Development: Carol Higgison[log in to unmask] tel: 01274 233291 or John Dermo [log in to unmask]  tel: 01274 236740.