From: Robin Englebright <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 4 June 2014 09:43
To: bbuk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Blackboard Learn 9.1 Turn it in Basic B2

Hi,
We are doing lots of upgrading on our BB instance, having recently shifted to Managed Hosted.
We have Turn it in B2 2.5.23 installed, and there is an opportunity to upgrade to 2.5.28, which appears to fix some painful bugs, but I’d dead wary about changing anything in Tii, as it seems such a fragile flower.

Has anyone else upgraded to the 2.5.28 B2?

Success or horror stories gratefully received.

Thanks,
Rob

Learning Technology Advisor Developer,
Falmer Library 217