Dear all

I am looking for some advice …

Does anybody know how can one upload to the Grade Centre a spreadsheet composed on columns with text comments rather than numerical grades?

I have tried downloading the Full Grade Centre (to preserve formatting) and then cutting and pasting the text and then uploading the spreadsheet back into the GradeCentre but Bb does not seem to let me upload text comments.

Columns with numeric values are uploaded with no problem but uploading text onto Grade Centre does not see possible, unless I am missing a trick somewhere...

Thanks

Anna

Anna Verges
Learning Technologist - Faculty of Humanities
University of Manchester
Ellen Wilkinson CG.35
T: (0161) 27 53273
e:

Working days: Mondays to Thursdays.

To request our support for elearning projects, training or advice, contact us via  [log in to unmask] or call the Service Desk on 65544.