Hello again Blackboarders,

Sorry to fill up your inboxes today, but I’m interested to know what others do for EV reports.  Our External Verifiers are often unwilling to access the relevant Blackboard Grade Centre directly when verifying our student work and grading, and therefore we are asked to provide a report showing the submitted work and marks given, to be sent to the EVs.  We have done this by developing a report using Crystal Reports, which shows details of the submissions and feedback, plus links to the submitted students’ work via an extraction of files from a course archive.  The system works fairly well, but is quite complicated, and doesn’t cover every eventuality, such as situations where a Group Assignment has been created, or feedback has been given via a manually created Grade Centre column instead of one associated with an Assignment.

Can I ask what other institutions do when an EV requests a report of electronically submitted work?  Does anyone have an easier solution to this?

Many thanks,

Chris Boon
Senior ILT Support Analyst
City College Norwich
Ipswich Road, Norwich NR2 2LJ

Tel +44 (0)1603 773659
[log in to unmask] | www.ccn.ac.uk | @c1boon
NES_TEN_logo_s1

Internet communications are insecure, therefore City College Norwich (CCN) does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CCN.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

City College Norwich, Ipswich Rd., Norwich, Norfolk. NR2 2LJ.

Scanned by iCritical.