Robin,
Late to the party as ever but just to add that we have been running .28 for quite a while now on SP13/9 and as Andy says have had no significant problems above those that come with Turnitin as standard :(
Peter

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Englebright
Sent: 04 June 2014 09:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Blackboard Learn 9.1 Turn it in Basic B2

Hi,
We are doing lots of upgrading on our BB instance, having recently shifted to Managed Hosted.
We have Turn it in B2 2.5.23 installed, and there is an opportunity to upgrade to 2.5.28, which appears to fix some painful bugs, but I'd dead wary about changing anything in Tii, as it seems such a fragile flower.

Has anyone else upgraded to the 2.5.28 B2?

Success or horror stories gratefully received.

Thanks,
Rob

Learning Technology Advisor Developer,
Falmer Library 217