Join Us Online!

Podcasting – A Practical Guide

Date: 23rd June 2014

Learn how to plan and produce effective audio podcasts that engage your audience.

Evaluate a range of podcasts, as well as record, edit and publish your own.

Want to hear what previous attendees thought?

"Excellent communication. The pre-seminar was really useful and made me feel comfortable with using the software before the course" - June 2013

"One of the best online workshops I have attended - well organised, well delivered, no tech problems, ran to time" – March 2014

"Thank you for a very inspiring session, well laid out and it was a great experience doing it online" – March 2014

"It was really convenient to be able to do this from my own workplace, but tap into a nationwide group of people. The environment worked well and allowed us to contribute in the way we felt most comfortable" – November 2013

"Very enjoyable, informative and useful course. The session seemed to be effective for all delegates regardless of the purpose and content they wanted to put into their podcasts" – March 2014

Visit our workshop programme page

Hope to see you soon!

 Christina Hunter | Administration Assistant | Jisc Netskills

Web: www.netskills.ac.uk | Phone: (0191) 208 5000

JISC Netskills is a Jisc service hosted at Newcastle University