Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 3:13 PM
From: "Tayo Aluko" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Diversity and Inclusion Conference update
As a speaker at the conference*, I will be happy to forward any specific thoughts to the host for consideration.
It is part of the Liverpool International Festival for Business. I have voluntarily excluded myself from practically the whole of the festival - even (or especially) the events with titles like "opportunities in Africa"

*My talk is titled "Promoting Diversity, Understanding (and Business) Through the Arts."