Dear Laura

I'm interested in acting as a peer-reviewer for *Kaleidoscope*, but I am a
PhD candidate at the University of Leeds -- am I eligible?

I am currently in my second year, and am affiliated to the School of
English. You can read my academic profile here:
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/arts/profile/20043/1116/crispian_neill

Many thanks

Cris Neill