In November or December this year we will be moving our archive collections from their existing storage to a new location. Can anyone recommend a removal company they have used, please?

With many thanks,

Michael

Michael Gunton
Senior Archivist
Library and Archive Service
City Development and Cultural Services
Portsmouth City Council

Tel: 023 9283 4717 or 023 9268 8043

Shaping the future of Portsmouth: Portsmouth's new park-and-ride is now open, with buses every 12 minutes at peak times it's the easy way into the city.  Visit http://parkandride.portsmouth.gov.uk for more details.

This email is for the intended recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email due to an error in addressing,
transmission or for any other reason, please reply to it and let the
author know.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy or print it.

This email may be monitored, read, recorded and/or kept by Portsmouth
City Council.  Email monitoring and blocking software may be used.