Sandra, Gavin, you're a pair of amateurs! *I* once sent an email that got me a Final Written Warning For Gross Misconduct That Had Actually Brought The Good Name Of The Royal Society Of London Seriously Into Disrepute - beat that, if you can!

On Tuesday, 24 June 2014, 17:22, Helen Hargest <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen Hargest
Sent: 24 June 2014 17:14
To: 'Carey Clifford'
Subject: RE: Consensus as IP Deception

I am a sporadic contributor to Listserv and also a (distance learning) Masters student on an Archive Administration course. I will be starting my dissertation next year and should I need to post, then I will do so, encouraged by the helpful responses provided by Listserv members.

It is a great to know that such a useful advice and support mechanism is available to both more and less experienced members of the profession.

Helen Hargest