Hello Everyone,

My name is Stephanie Routhier Perry and I'm an MLIS student with a concentration/major in archives & records. I'm about to start a major project on the exploration of a metadata schema and I'd like some input if I could.

While I live in Canada right now, I will be moving back to the UK in the next year or so, after graduation, so I'd like to do my project on a schema/standard that is relevant and widely used in the UK.  In North America, Dublin Core, EAD and METS are very common, but I want to be sure I'm studying something that is applicable to the UK market. Would ISAD or IEEE LOM be more appropriate? Or something else?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions, thanks!

Steph