Dear All,

Rather than us giving our tuppenceworth ad tedium re. Gavin or Sandra, perhaps we ought rather to reflect on whether this listserve has become a blunt instrument for discussion.

If I am to receive 87 emails every single time someone makes an innocent mistake in the spirit of debate, then I would rather not be signed up to the forum.

Edward Small

Music Cataloguer

British Library

96 Euston Road