Hi Denise,
Here it is!
Best wishes,
Emily

On 24 June 2014 13:57, Denise Druce <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the following journal article they wouldn't mind forwarding me:

Regnell, M, Gaillard, M, Bartholin, TS, and Karsten, P, 1995 Reconstruction of environment and history of plant use during the late Mesolithic (Ertebølle culture) at the inland settlement of Bökeberg III, southern Sweden, Vegetation History & Archaeobotany, Vol 4, issue 2, 67-91

Many thanks in advance
Denise

--
Dr D Druce
Environmental Project Officer

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net

--
Dr Emily Forster
PDRA in Archaeobotany and Associate University Teacher in Archaeopalynology and Environmental Archaeology

University of Sheffield Department of Archaeology
Northgate House, West Street, Sheffield, S1 4ET*.

Tel: 01142222921

*this is my postal address - I am in the Archaeobotany Research Office (room 102), West Court, 2 Mappin Street. S1 4ET