Technology Strategy Board Competition: Agri-food supply chain

For more information, see: http://bit.ly/1hDYLCt
Competition opens 19 June 2014; Closes 11 February 2015

The scope of this targeted Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) competition encompasses three high-level challenges and we expect proposals to address at least one:
These challenges are broad and potentially cross-cutting, and we encourage KTPs which can yield benefits across more than one challenge. This could include aligned proposals from several companies to deliver higher impact. For example, they might support related innovations at different points in the supply chain.
The examples below illustrate areas that may be addressed during these KTPs: