Dear All

The international office at my institution has been contacted by the
'China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center
(CDGDC)' asking for '*/support to give us some suggestions on the
ranking and provide some basic data of your university to us/*'.  In
particular they have asked for the name/contact responsible for dealing
with the THE or QS rankings. From what I can ascertain, this is a new
ranking being developed.

Has any other institution been contacted by this organisation and do you
have any concerns that they might be trying to get data directly from
you institution, rather than via HESA?

Kind Regards,
Julie

--