Dear all

I am aware that Deb contributed to the Admin-EO list and as a result I felt I should share the news below. I appreciate some colleagues might already be aware.

Happy to collect any messages so they can be shared with her family if colleagues would like to email me directly.

James

From: A private list for NADP members. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Turner, Paddy
Sent: 19 June 2014 13:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Very sad news

Dear Members,

It is with a very heavy heart and deep sadness that I must report to you all that NADP Director, Deb Viney passed away in her sleep on Monday night. This was a massive shock for us all. Deb had a history of heart problems but there was no apparent or immediate danger as far as any of us knew.

We have no details from the family yet as to any funeral or remembrance service, when we get these we will let you know. We were asked to wait until today to release this news so that her closest friends and relatives could be contacted.

Deb was a dedicated supporter of NADP from the very beginning and put in a huge amount of work on our behalf across the full range of our activities. As a long-standing Director, her knowledge, experience and seemingly never-ending capacity for hard work will be an incalculable loss.

More, much more than this, however, Deb was a trusted, loyal and caring friend.

We are all desperately, desperately sad.

Paddy

Paddy Turner

Chair  -  NADP Ltd

Tel: 0114 225 4491

Mob: 07817 083460

www.nadp-uk.org

cid:image001.png@01CDECC2.2DD114A0

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages