Dear Siobhan,

Many thanks, this is very interesting and must have potential learning for us all with regard to why disclosure is so high in some institutions and so low in others.

As we started monitoring RB and SO this year, I will definitely investigate this from our institutional perspective – when I have a bit more time!

Thanks again and best wishes,

Moira

Moira Mitchell
Equality and Diversity Manager, Canterbury Christ Church University
tel: 01227 782795