James

We have decided to use the Skill Booster resource and are working on that
for delivery of our first sessions in December

Dave

--
*Dave Small*
Equality & Diversity Manager

023 92845774
twitter: @UoPequality
 www.port.ac.uk/equality

Check disability access to University buildings
<http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/university-of-portsmouth>
Check disability access in Portsmouth
<http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/portsmouth-city-council>