Dear all

We are looking at introducing DDimer testing into our A/E department. Does anyone have a technical specification I could look at please?

Thank you

Helen Peat
Point of Care Co-ordinator. Acting Laboratory Manager, Biochemistry Dept

DDI:

 07826875875

Internal:

 15978

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

We’re bringing the world's most advanced cancer treatments to Birmingham.
Find out more at www.qecancerappeal.org or text
QEHB01 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 to our appeal.

Clinical Laboratory Services, Level -1, Office 7
Pathology - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2WB