Dear Adam,

this paper that discusses dog domestication in Danube Gorges includes raw measurements of mandibles and teeth of Mesolithic/Neolithic dogs and recent wolves from the central Balkans. I will send you pdf in the following mail (offlist).

Dimitrijević, V. and Vuković, S., 2012., Was the Dog Locally Domesticated in the Danube Gorges? Morphometric Study of Dog Cranial Remains From Four Mesolithic–Early Neolithic Archaeological Sites by Comparison With Contemporary Wolves. International Journal of Osteoarchaeology.

Best wishes,

Sonja.