From: adam heinrich <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, 20 May 2014 14:05
To: zooarch <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [ZOOARCH] wolf versus dog osteometrics

Hi Zooarch,

Does anyone know of raw measurements (after Von den Driesch 1976) that have been published for wolves and wolf-sized dogs? I am interested in cranial and post cranial measurements.

Unfortunately, the repositories near me (within time and budget) do not have wolves or even a useful dog sample. The published data that I have found has only reported measurements as ratios with other measurements or logs.  I am hoping to find ranges or means.

Thanks again,
Adam Heinrich