Dear Zooarchers,

I have recently updated Osteography with a new post:

http://osteography.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/sketchbook-page-26-revisited-u-is-for-unicorn/

As always, any comments will be very much appreciated.

Note that the full bestiary of bones will be exhibited in my forthcoming exhibition ’The Paper Museum’ at Graves Gallery Sheffield (opens on 12 July 2014).

Zooarchers may also be interested in the following links:

1)  Facebook page featuring documentation of our boned-themed installation at Derby Museum:

https://www.facebook.com/TheSpiritIsABone?ref=hl

2) 'Animal Acts' a new series of sketches representing work in progress on my commission for the National Fairground Archive:

http://origin011.wordpress.com/category/animal-acts/

Best wishes,

Paul Evans

www.osteography.wordpress.com