Wow - I wish I had know about your talk.

David  - you might be interested in some of my work too - I am a graduate of ANU as well (PhD 2010).

Last year I produced an exhibition and publication under the title of Finding Balance: Mura Gadi - here is a link to some of the info:

http://mediakult.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/finding-balance-mura-gadi/

I will try and check out the show - and maybe do a review :-)

Cheers
Tracey