Dear all,

we cordially invite you all to the 5th Early Career Scientists
Conference for Marine and Climate Research (ECC 2014) which will take
place at the University of Bremen, Germany, 21-24 September 2014.

ECC 2014 aims at bringing together and promoting exchange of ideas
between early career scientists in the fields of Marine and Climate
Research. The conference is organised by and for early career scientists
and continues the Early Career Scientists Conference series initiated by
the three German Marine and Climate Science Clusters of Excellence in
Bremen (MARUM), Hamburg (CliSAP) and Kiel (Future Ocean). ECC 2014 is an
interdisciplinary and international conference which, this year, focuses
on the Natural and Social Aspects of the Earth System.

All early career scientists working in any field of marine and climate
sciences are therefore invited to join us in Bremen to present and
discuss research in an interactive and innovative way.

The registration and abstract submission deadline is 1 July. There is no
conference fee! Please visit our website for more info and to submit
your abstract:
http://www.marum.de/en/ECC_2014.html

We are looking forward to meet you in Bremen!
Please feel free to forward this call to all who might be interested.

ECC 2014 Organising Committee (Bremen)

--
Lotta Clara Kluger
PhD candidate

Tel. +49(0)421/238 00 136
Fax +49(0)421/238 00 30
www.zmt-bremen.de

Leibniz-Zentrum fuer Marine Tropenoekologie (ZMT) GmbH

Fahrenheitstraße 6
28359 Bremen
Deutschland
Tel. +49(0)421 238 00-0