Hi Winnie

Regional Nagios only check services which are in production. A workaround is to put service in Prod and then put it in Downtime.  I won't suggest this for BDII as it will confuse few other services.

On the other hand I don't think you will find anything useful with Nagios bdii test because it just run few ldapsearch command as anonymous user.  It doesn't crosscheck any information with other sources.

Cheers
Kashif