Dear Colin,
Thank you for reply.
Other problem concerned with this is, I want my data in native space. So will normalization be an efficient step  since it aligns with MNI template
My objective is to correlate fMRI and MRS data.
For my MRS data, I'm using a voxel size of 20*20*15 mm  (ROI based).
So I want the individual fmri data to be in native space.