Hi Peter,

Thanks for your guidance. It worked! But one thing I want to ask is, when I
plot beta against time bin, should I add a data point for time bin=0?
Because my stimulus is ON at first 2 time bins, and I don't want to create
a false impression that beta is already max right at the beginning of each
trial, which doesn't look like the classical HRF curve.

Second question is, if I have 2 sessions for each subject, is it okay just
to average both sessions to create 1 plot?

Thanks a lot for your advice!
Andy