Dear all,

Thanks for your advice! One important question I have is: should I add a data point for time bin=0 so that I can show the beta at t=0? Because my stimuli are ON for 6 seconds (ie at time bins1&2) then OFF for 15 seconds. Now the plot looks as if beta is already at max right at the beginning...

I wish to reply to Donald here:
(1) These FIR plots are averaged from 25 subjects.
(2) Yes, I made all trials to begin at the same time relative to the beginning of the TR.
(3) All trials are of the same duration.
(4) If each trial is preferred to be 20-30 seconds, does it mean event-related designs are discouraged from using FIR?

And to Colin, would you share with me more by explaining what you mean by noisy HRFs?

Thanks a lot.
Andy