Dear all,

I have been trying to run some PPI analyses on the group level. I have a VOI mask that I generated based on some contrast results, and tried to use this as the seed for PPI analyses on another contrast. I used the batch PPI function and entered the spm.mat file of the group-level analysis. However when I tried to run it some error message came up reading as the following:

Failed "Physio/Psycho-Physiologic Interaction"
Reference to nonexistent field 'RT'
In file "/usr/local/spm8_r4290/spm8/spm_peb_ppi.m" (v4306), function "spm_peb_ppi" at line 152.
In file "/usr/local/spm8_r4290/spm8/config/spm_cfg_ppi.m" (v4136), function "run_ppi" at line 135.

The following modules did not run:
Failed: Physio/Psycho-Physiologic Interaction

Does anyone has idea on why this error occurs?

Many thanks,
Robin