Dear all,

I saw this post recently and I just would like to understand correctly.
Comparing PM using a 2nd level design is not a problem if PM are of the same order ?
So, I suppose it's neither a problem to compare two PM of two experimental conditions from a same run ?
For example, one could ask participants to press a button in a slow rate and in a fast rate (cond1 and cond1) and set the intensity of the press into a 2 PM and then compare PM using a paired-t test or other 2nd level ?

And is it ok to interpret this as a stronger linear (in the case of a 1st order PM) relationship between the PM and the regions obtained from the 2nd level analysis for a condition versus the other ?

Regards,

A.O.