Hi SPMers,

We are doing some preprocessing for rsFMRI data through SPM. we got two
session for each subject before and after drug use. We did realignment and
slicetiming and when we got to the normalization for some of the subjects
it collapsed, we checked them out and we found out some of the subjects
original images are so far away from the template in Y axes, that's why SPM
couldn't done the normalization and adjust them with template, so we
started to manually realign those subjects' original images (both sessions
for each subjects) with the template and then do the estimate/realign
through SPM. But the realigning and estimation for these edited subjects
collapses and give us this error that these two session of subjects are not
adjusted and even when realignment get done for some of them, the realigned
images are not adjusting to the original edited images at all.  attached
you could see the check reg images, the first two pictures (up) are two
session of one subject that have been manually adjusted to the template and
the next two pictures (bottom) are the realigned images that SPM have done
on the (up) images.  Anybody has any idea why its happening?

Thanks,