The HSE Department of Public Policy is glad to inform you about the tuition-free application for Master programs at the Higher School of Economics (HSE, Moscow, Russia), and our Master program in Political Analysis and Public Policy.

Our Master program is taught fully in English and offers two tracks:
1. Policy Analysis;
2. Human Rights and Democratic Governance.

From September 2014 program of double degree with Bologna University is launched. Those who want to receive 2 diplomas (one – Master in Public Policy, another – Master in International Relations and Diplomacy) for 2 years study – apply to our Master Program in Political Analysis and Public Policy (in motivation letter, please, write – why you want to study at double degree master program).

If you wish to apply for Quota Scheme (tuition-free places), you need to send the scans of the documents till May 15 to HSE international recruitment office at [log in to unmask].

We will need:
- The application form completed in English with a picture in the upper right corner (3×4 cm, color/ black-and-white on matte paper) signed by the applicant (see the template http://www.hse.ru/images/share/portal2/fileicons/pdf.gif Application form 2014-2015.pdf)
- A Motivation letter in English (not more than one A4 page of printed text that will a) justify why you have chosen this program; and b) explain your career and/or academic plans).
- A copy of your education diploma(s) with supplements indicating the subjects studied and marks (grades) received, if the original is in Russian or English.
- A validated English translation of your education diploma(s) with supplements if the original document(s) is NOT in Russian or English.
- Recommendation letters in English (at least 2).
- Copies of documents confirming your academic achievements (awards, contests, competitions, Olympiads, publications, etc.) in the chosen professional area.
Please, find more information at HSE website -  http://www.hse.ru/international/quota.

The deadline for submitting documents is May, 15.
You may submit the application package by e-mail [log in to unmask].
Please do not send emails from a yahoo account as we won’t be able to receive any of them. Try another email account instead. For any questions about the application procedure, please, write to [log in to unmask].
For any questions concerning the program, please, do not hesitate to contact Maria Shabanova at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask].

If you are not currently interested in applying for a Master program, please, help us spread this information among fellow students. If you can post some information about it on social media and send us the link, we’ll be very grateful as well, and repost it to our Facebook group and Master program website.