Dear All,

I have passed on to the following suggestions to Leathermarketjmb.

*Dummerston  *or  *Brattleboro *(in Vermont) because these names correspond
to the village name *Burwash*, rather than the name of the state
*Vermont.*[thanks to Brian Kappler].

*Pyecroft* as a character name to add to* Mulvaney* [suggested by John
Radcliffe]. I will add a link to Alastair Wilson's splendidly thorough
notes on how the evidently Cockney Pyecroft arrived in Devonport!

I understand that tenants will be invited to vote on our contributions.

Many thanks,

John