Dear All

I sent you a message a couple of weeks ago about the heavy vehicle dynamics event we are holding in Cambridge on 7th-10th July, in collaboration with colleagues from the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI).

The event will include:

·         The UMTRI course on dynamics of heavy vehicle systems – including all aspects of heavy vehicle dynamics:  stability, handling, braking and ride.

·         Tours of vehicle dynamics labs in Cambridge university

·         Hands-on vehicle simulation workshop

·         Demonstrations of CVDC experimental vehicles on a local airfield (see http://www-cvdc.eng.cam.ac.uk/research-themes )

·         An opportunity to experience the start of the Cambridge-London leg of the Tour de France cycle race

·         Various social events.

You can find further information about the course at:  http://www-cvdc.eng.cam.ac.uk/Truck-Course-2014

And you can register online at:  Online Registration

**** Please note that the Early Bird Discount of £100 for this course is only valid until 1st June.  So you there are only a few days left to register at the lower price. ****

Please contact me if you need any further information.

Best wishes

David