Hello everyone,

please see attached information to start preparing for your trip to San
Luis, Argentina. For those of you presenting papers, please remember to
submit by June 30th to allow time for translation.

Any question please email me to [log in to unmask]

See you in San Luis!

Dr. Alejandra Efron
Vice-President Central and South America, IFRTT.
HVTT13 Committees’Coordinator

http://www.hvttconference.com/<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hvttconference.com%2F&sn=YnJpYW5AYnJhbGVjb25zdWx0aW5nLmNvbQ%3D%3D>
http://www.braleconsulting.com/
http://vccs-latina.blogspot.com.ar/
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.braleconsulting.com%2F&sn=YnJpYW5AYnJhbGVjb25zdWx0aW5nLmNvbQ%3D%3D>
My profiles: [image:
LinkedIn]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fpub%2Falejandra-efron%2Fa%2F93a%2F11&sn=YnJpYW5AYnJhbGVjb25zdWx0aW5nLmNvbQ%3D%3D>
[image:
Blogger]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvccs-latina.blogspot.com%2F&sn=YnJpYW5AYnJhbGVjb25zdWx0aW5nLmNvbQ%3D%3D>
Contact me: [image: Skype] brale.consulting
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=&sn=YnJpYW5AYnJhbGVjb25zdWx0aW5nLmNvbQ%3D%3D>
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
All views and opinions expressed in this email message are the personal
opinions of the author and do not represent those of the company. No
liability can be held for any damages, however caused, to any recipients of
this message.
If you received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
sending an e-mail or by calling.