Dear Prof. Cebon,
Dear Sirs or Madams,

my colleague Hasso Gruenjes forwarded your call for papers and participation and I would appreciate to take part in the workshop.

I am working in the eHighway research group of Siemens and could contribute with a short presentation of the ongoing research and testing work with our e-trucks operating fully electric on an overhead contact line system as well as some ideas on projects for public applications of the system.

Related links:

http://www.mobility.siemens.com/mobility/global/en/interurban-mobility/road-solutions/electric-powered-hgv-traffic-ehighway/pages/electric-powered-hgv-traffic-ehighway.aspx

http://newsroom.scania.com/en-group/2014/03/13/scania-tests-next-generation-electric-vehicles/

Does this suggested topic fit to your workshop aims?

Is the workshop already booked out or can I hope to receive a positive reply once I submit an abstract?

With best regards,
Dr. Michael Lehmann

Siemens AG
Infrastructure & Cities Sector
Mobility and Logistics Division
Technology and Innovation
IC MOL TI EH
Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 65
91052 Erlangen, Germany
Tel: +49 9131 7-23617
Fax: +49  9131  7-46170
Mobile: +49 162 2895890
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Klaus Helmrich, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.