With apologies for cross posting

We’re taking bookings now for our summer courses – and there’s even more available from September ….

Conducting Legal Research and Law for non-lawyers – 10 June

Agile innovation leadership: a practical approach – 17 June

Introduction to SharePoint 2013 – 18 June

Content curation for knowledge and information professionals – 20 June

Advanced information architecture: s strategic approach – 24 June

Law for non-lawyers: understanding legal information – 25 June

Creating a good presence on social media for information services – 2 July

Law for non-lawyers: understanding the law library – 9 July

Collaboration using SharePoint 2010 – 16 July

For full details about all our courses, find our calendar and contact details here: http://courses.tfpl.com/services/course-calendar.cfm