All that Big Data Is Not Going to Manage Itself: Part One | The Signal:
Digital Preservation

In this two-part series on government data management we’ll take a look
back at some of the guidance that is driving data management practices
across the federal government. In the second part we’ll look at the tools
and services that have developed to meet the needs of this expanding data
management infrastructure.

It’s 2014 and we’re still struggling to ensure that the outputs of
government-funded research are secure and made accessible as building
blocks for new knowledge, but it’s not for lack of trying: federal
government agencies such as NIH and the NSF recognized the need to preserve
and keep data accessible through the requirements tied to their grant
funding.

http://1.usa.gov/1kc1Tjj

Source:
http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2014/05/all-that-big-data-is-not-going-to-manage-itself-part-one/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/1kc1Tjj+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar