Much-debated Jewish archive won’t return to Iraq—for now - Cleveland Jewish
News: National/World

The World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries (WOJAC), which has been
involved in the archive issue, prefers a different approach to the Capitol
Hill lobbying that has taken place.

“I spoke with the Prime Minister’s Office of Iraq and I requested that the
prime minister give these artifacts as a gift to the Iraqi Jews in New York
whom I represent,” said Heskel Haddad, the president of WOJAC.

Although Haddad is happy about the U.S. exhibit’s extension, he believes
that it is pride—more than the actual financial worth of the artifacts—that
is preventing the Iraqi government from relenting on its demand that the
archive return to Iraq. He believes that requesting the archive as a gift
to the Jewish community, rather than engaging in negotiations and
legislative pressure, would help the Iraqis save face.

http://bit.ly/1qZmwcq

Source:
http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/news/national_world/article_5ec9d464-e0e2-11e3-92c9-001a4bcf887a.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1qZmwcq+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas