EFFECTIVE RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT COMPLIANCE INCENTIVES | The 2-20 Family of Companies Blog
even if you create the perfect records and information management (RIM) program which conforms to every ISO standard and build the system on the best technology, surprisingly not everyone is into keeping records as organized and compliant as Records Managers (RMs).  While working to a RMs’ standards is not in everyone’s second nature, most organizational staff usually respond positively to incentives.  As expected, the more rewarding the incentive, the greater the compliance.  Going beyond Skinner’s psychological positive reinforcement theories, here are my top five incentives that have worked for me and/or my colleagues to gain additional compliance with RIM programs.  Just remember to set organizational and individual RIM incentives accordingly and along with your ability/time to measure success.  These tactics go way beyond the traditional RIM clean up day with free pizza.

 http://bit.ly/1nka0hz

Source: http://smartstoragesolutions.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/effective-records-and-information-management-compliance-incentives/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1nka0hz+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]