Future Proof – Protecting our digital future » What is information management?
when we talk about information management, we are talking about the discipline which allows these information assets to be governed, protected, and prioritised. We are talking about building an organisation’s capability to realise strategic value from its digital information. What do we expect information management to achieve?

http://bit.ly/R0FfTZ

Source: http://futureproof.records.nsw.gov.au/what-is-information-management/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/R0FfTZ+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]