Infosecurity - Customer Data Goes Walkabout Again as Shoe Shop Office
Admits Breach
“Unfortunately we have been the subject of a security breach resulting in
unauthorised access to some Office.co.uk accounts. We can confirm that no
credit card, debit card, PayPal or bank details were compromised in any
way. Only accounts created prior to August 2013 have been affected, but the
information does include name, address, phone number, email address and the
password to your OFFICE account. We have contacted all affected customers
directly via email.”

Office said it has now reset passwords to protect its customers’ accounts,
however, users which shared the same password across multiple accounts
should probably now set about changing those.

 http://bit.ly/1oGYJfi

Source:
http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/view/38640/customer-data-goes-walkabout-again-as-shoe-shop-office-admits-breach
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1oGYJfi+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar