Dear All,

Massey University is implementing an EDRMS using a recordkeeping tool within a SharePoint environment, and it is anticipated that we will start to roll out the EDRMS sites in the last quarter of this year. In view of the questions around quotas and capacity management, I would like to get some indicative information from other universities which have already implemented an EDRMS solution (doesn't need to specifically be SharePoint). Ideally, we would want to know:

·         Date the system went live on

·         Number of documents currently stored in the repository

·         Total space taken up by the documents

·         The number of users accessing the system

·         The indicative growth per month by document and space

Any ideas or information on these questions would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Cecily Fung

University Records Manager

Records Management Unit

T: +64 6 350 5960

Email        [log in to unmask]

Address   L3 Registry Building, Turitea Campus, Massey University (PN 124)

Mail          Private Bag 11 222, Palmerston North, New Zealand 4442

Please note: This email message and any attachment is confidential to the addressee and may also be legally privileged, and so should be read by the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email completely from your system. You should not read, copy or distribute this email message. Thank you.

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]