All:

We've received a number of requests asking to reschedule the May ARMA
chapter meeting due to competing records management related events in the
days on and surrounding next week's planned UK ARMA chapter meeting.

For this reason, we will RESCHEDULE the 13 May meeting to Monday, 23 June.

More details to come next week as we work with The National Archives to
secure the room and confirm the timing of the meeting.

Apologies for the late notice. We do appreciate your planned attendance at
the meeting, and remind UK ARMA Chapter members that your attendance at the
meeting is FREE for current members. To join or renew your membership,
visit www.arma.org. Don't forget to select UK Chapter affiliation to be
included on our chapter roster and pay the chapter dues.

As a reminder, please save the date for these other meetings (note: earlier
17 June meeting dropped as 13 May meeting moved to 23 June):

- 16 September
- 14 October
- 11 November

Our planned sessions for these meetings include: electronic records
management, working with Internal Audit to incorporate records management
into the audit programme, change management, and records management
programme metrics. We are currently working to confirm our speakers and
locations and aim to have the full programme booked by the end of June.

Thank you in advance. As soon as the 23 June registration link is revised,
we will ask those registered for the May meeting to rebook for 23 June.

Let me know if you have questions.

Melissa Suek
UK ARMA Chapter Secretary