Hi

I am new to the forum and to Realist Synthesis  but I am looking for some guidance in relation to the following.

I am doing a PhD in education studying (Youthreach) a second chance reintegration strategy for early school leavers in Ireland. Through my research to date,  Realist Synthesis has been reccomended as an interesting and useful methodology for evaluating complex social interventions and therefore I have the following questions,

1. Are any of you aware of Phds which used realist Synthesis as the methodology ? Has anyone on this forum completed a Phd using Realist Synthesis (especially anyone in an educational setting ) ?

2. Are any of you aware of studies/projects/journal papers in education whereby Realist Synthesis was the methodology adopted ?

3. Are any of you based in Ireland or do you know of researchers/academics using this approach in Ireland.

I know everyone is busy but your support with the above would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Shane