Dear all,

We are delighted to share videos and posts of the 13th International Public Communication of Science and Technology (PCST 2014):

http://softwarelivre.org/pcstbr/blog/streaming

SciDev.Net (www.scidev.net) also covered the conference, both in English (<http://www.scidev.net/global/content/scidevnet-at-large.html>) and Spanish (<http://www.scidev.net/america-latina/article-series.13-conferencia-psct-en-brasil.html>).

507 experts in science communication from 49 countries participated of the conference, held from 5 - 8 May in Salvador, Brazil.

For those who participated, we thank all for the very inspiring and exciting discussions. For those who couldn't make, we hope you can enjoy this material freely available.

We hope to meet you all in Istambul in 2016.

Very best wishes,

Luisa Massarani

Chair

PCST 2014

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com