From: "Hobbs, Laura (hobbsl)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 05/05/2014 19:36 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pre-school science engagement survey

Dear all,

I am currently trialling some events to provide play-based science learning activities to pre-school age children (and in some cases, primary school age children as well) and supply information to parents/carers to support them in engagement with scientific learning with their children. (I'm doing this on an entirely voluntary basis, and at this stage, without funding).

Alongside running the events, I'm also collecting data relating to existing opportunities for pre-school age children and their parents to engage with science-based activities, and opinions about this. To this end, responses to this short survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9MHZDYX

would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Laura