Hi all

Here is an interesting opportunity for someone, particularly anyone looking to make a move into science communication. Please pass it on to anyone who might be interested.

PR Account Executive/Science Communicator

Can you tell a good story? Then we would like to hear from you.

Holdsworth Associates (www.holdsworth-associates.co.uk) is a creative and proactive agency that works in close partnership with its clients. It designs and implements effective PR campaigns that build profile and deliver results.

This new role within our team will interest someone who thrives on new challenges within a growing environment, has excellent interpersonal and writing skills, and will be a confident communicator and presenter.

The PR Account Executive will be working across a range of clients and be actively involved in every aspect of PR including:

•    liaising directly with clients on their PR strategies;
•    copywriting, including content for websites and blogs;
•    researching, interviewing and producing case studies;
•    liaising with media and selling in stories:
•    developing and managing social media campaigns;
•    organising and providing support for events and launches;
•    producing reports and research.

The ideal PR Account Executive will have:

•    A strong interest in science, health and technology
•    Exceptional analytical, oral and written skills
•    Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and grow relationships
•    Enthusiastic team player, hard-working, flexible and adaptable
•    Friendly and positive outlook.

Previous experience in public relations is welcomed but aptitude and attitude are more important.

In return we offer a salary commensurate with experience and an opportunity to get hands on PR experience working in an exciting and fast moving industry,

To apply send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you want to work with us and what you can offer, to [log in to unmask]. The closing date is the end of July 2014.

Dr Rebecca Nesbit MSB

0207 685 2553

07714 594862

www.societyofbiology.org

Society of Biology | Charles Darwin House | 12 Roger Street | London | WC1N 2JU

Follow me on Twitter @Society_Biology and @RebeccaNesbit

Find us on facebook

Read our blog

jobs.societyofbiology.org – the one-stop shop for all biology-related jobs

Support our work by visiting the new online Society of Biology SHOP for gifts, clothing and much more

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com